Below are some helpful instructions and scheduling tips to help you manage your reservations, account and billing information and guests.
HOW TO LOG INTO THE SCHEDULING SITE TO MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
Click this link to take you directly to our scheduling site to manage your account.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR WAIT LISTS:
Below are instructions to help you manage your wait lists. You can view and cancel your current wait lists at anytime. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE ON A MAXIMUM OF FIVE WAIT LISTS AT ANY GIVEN TIME. If you are at your max of 5 wait lists you can always cancel a future wait list reservation and use it for a more current one.
FROM YOUR COMPUTER:
1. Log onto your account
2. Click on the MY INFO tab
3. Click the MY SCHEDULE tab
4. Click on the Waitlist link behind Email my schedule (if you don’t have any wait lists this link will not appear)
5. Click the cancel button next to any wait lists that you want to remove
FROM YOUR PHONE: (using the relevé one app)
1. Launch the app from your phone
2. Click the MY INFO tab at the bottom of the page
3. Click the MY CLASSES tab
4. Click the WAITLISTS tab at the top of the page under My Classes
5. Click the class that you would like to cancel
6. Click the Cancel this Class button at the bottom of the page
7. Make sure you get the “you have successfully cancelled” message before you close the app
CHANGE/UPDATE CREDIT CARD AND BILLING INFORMATION:
Log into the site FROM YOUR COMPUTER, not phone (releveone.com)
Click on the MY INFO tab
Click under the BILLING INFO (middle box) and click on the pencil icon that says EDIT
Enter your new credit card information
Click on SAVE
USING MEMBER GUEST PASSES:
In order to use your member guest pass your guest MUST create an online account at releveone.com. Once the account is created, please email your guest’s name to email@example.com and we will transfer the class to their account so they can schedule their free class online. Guest passes are subject to class availability so please give us as much advance notice as possible to help ensure a spot is available. Guest passes are non-transferrable to other studio clients. If you are using your perkville reward points for the pass you must REDEEM the pass from your perkville account before it can be applied to your studio account.